Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today was AWESOME. :)

I went to SM Bicutan today to be a Wifi user of the mall to get apps and games for Peewee (btw, that's my iPod's name. haha). I have been using the mall's wifi for sometime now so I knew how good it is.


So I sat on the food court and started with the downloading. After a while, I wasn't really connecting so I got pissed off. I then thought of another place where internet access was as free as me. Haha. 
I came up with the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf because I heard they offer free internet access to their customers. So I immediately look for its nearest outlet and next thing I know I was in the jeepney to the Mall of Asia. Not really far from where I was. 


As the jeepney went on, I suddenly remembered the time when our office wifi sucked. We badly needed internet access then so we were also looking for a better provider. Then Mcdonalds came in. 


Mcdonalds Evangelista is their branch nearest to our office. And we have discovered how powerful their WiFi service is so every time we need one, we'd always go there. SO the magical light bulb ting-ed and I decided to stay at McDonalds near our office to have my pleasure guaranteed. Haha. Luckily, the jeep I am riding on will pass by it, cause it's the same route to office. 


So I was there for an hour and a half maybe. Ordered twister fries first then coffee. Brought my book so I have to do something while waiting for the installation of the apps. For roughly an hour, I was able to install 46 applications on Peewee! Was so happy. 


But then I had to go back to SM Bicutan cos none of my family knew that I went that far for that Wifi. Haha. Pretty tiring because of the Holiday rush but then I was absolutely happy and satisfied. :)


Awesome day it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment