Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Biggest turning point

If you will ask me why I got this haircut 3 weeks ago, I'd certainly answer you with this line of a song:
"Where do broken hearts go, when they find their way home..." and it gives you a hint on how it hurts to learn that your prospect love turns out falling in love with another.


But since everything's good now, including myself, I have realized there were a lot of reasons behind this drastic change:


1. My work is a big fuss. This has been the most stressful 6 months of my life and that is mainly because of my work. Spending long looooong hours in the office, meetings with clients, consolidation of reports, la la la la.


2. Twas a preparation for my debut performance as an alumna of my college dance group. So I got my haircut Nov. 30 in time for our performance Dec. 4. I was thinking of doing something different that time with my hair, and voila! Hello scissors, give me your best shot!


3. Philippines has becoming the hottest place on Earth. So why not be the next? Hahaha! Joke. Srsly, I've been complaining a lot about the weather and I think cutting off inches in my hair would be a great help. Turns out, a lot of inches were cut. Hahaha


4. I wanted to show some change. That's it.


So for the benefit of those who has not seen me in my long hairstyle or has not seen me yet in my new one, here are pics of my transformation:




photo taken Oct. 1, 2010

photo taken Nov. 20, 2010


photo taken Dec. 4, 2010

photo taken Dec. 11, 2010


That is what we call CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment