Saturday, August 14, 2010

STEPping UP

Today, I watched the most awaited dance flick of the year.


STEP UP 3D.


More than that, I watched the movie with 2of my closest friends in the world of dancing,
Chab and Marvin.
Though I was expecting to see the movie with more of my dance mates, it was a whole lot of fun with the 2 because they were makulet. Hehe.


Hence, I really enjoyed the movie.
AS IN.
3D effect was so cool.
But the choreography (and the whole movie as well) is way way better gorgeous. 
I really felt like dancing inside the cinema. 
I also enjoyed the different styles of Nike Dunks that was shown in the film.
Especially the part wherein a member of the pirates showed the collection of Nike Dunks to Moose.
Hundreds and hundreds of freakingly beautiful shoes.
I want to have something like that. HAHA.


There were a lot of hip hop styles that were shown. 
Al of them were great.


Because of this, I missed dancing so much.
I missed wearing my very own Nike Dunks while performing.
And even just going to school.
I miss the warm up exercises that make me sweat so much that I thought I will never sweat that way again.
Not until I start to dance.


Dancing is my world.
It's who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment