Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre-birthday blog

Seriously, I keep on forgetting that tomorrow's my birthday.


I told myself that before I celebrate my day or even declare to the world about it, I should pull off my pre-production meeting that is happening tomorrow. TOMORROW. Yes. And I don't know why I am blogging right now. Haha.


Anyway, it would be the first pre-prod meeting that I will be presiding. The real first pre-prod I had was for a Johnson and Johnson project and my partner did a lot of the talking. This time, I want it to be me. I want to deliver the meeting with the least of the mistakes (because they say nothing's perfect). And I want to be able to answer their questions with confidence and as rightfully as possible.


Off-work, I'm excited to celebrate my birthday in a place I loved the most. Los BaƱos.
And I'd be celebrating it with the people who are very important to me. I hope I can give something to them in return because when I was in college, they were the one who molded me into a good dancer that I am right now. And i can proudly say that I am a good dancer because they were the reason for it. UPLB Street Jazz.


Oh well, I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
And actually, if I pull off that meeting tomorrow, that would be the best gift I can receive on my birthday.
And maybe a greeting from _____________. HAHAHA. Joke.


For this year, I wish I can dance again. And have a boyfriend, I guess. Haha.


It's starting to be non-sense. Gotta get out and read the presentation for my meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment