Sunday, August 22, 2010

On the brink of breaking down

I was on the edge of resigning from my job. I was already composing my resignation letter earlier this morning. But then I talked to my best friend and my senior colleague, I thought twice of my decision.


I was ashamed of how badly I deliver to work. I cannot handle stress that well lately, resulting to frequent "crying myself to sleep" nights. I can't believe how bad this could be.


But then, when I was about to send my resignation letter to my boss, I texted her and asked her to call me. 
I delivered the problem and SURPRISINGLY, she did not raise her voice. I know she is disappointed but I appreciated that she did not raise her voice.


I just hope this issue won't eat too much time tomorrow during our weekly G.A.
















And lastly, my bestfriend Kate is the one who supported me through this. I lover her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment