Monday, August 16, 2010

And so it was.

That's it.
My birthday just passed.
Received a lot of greetings today though.


Anyway, before I burn this blog with hate (or BV) words,
I would like to thank everyone who made my day extraordinary. To those who texted, greeted thru Facebook and those who greeted me sincerely, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are literally the reason for me to celebrate. When everything in this world is giving me a headache and a bucket of tears, you made me feel that I am someone in your life, that I matter, at the very least.


Highschool and college friends, thank you for remembering.
UPLB Street Jazz, you never fail to make me smile. NEVER.
UPLB Thespian Circle, thank you for still being there.


Rome, my super sweet daughter, thank you for the call. It didn't matter if I was inside the jeepney. Thank you.
Kate, my best friend, just your presence is a fact that you love me very much. Thank you for always and always being there.


GOD, thank you for continuously giving me the strength everyday. Especially in my work. Above all, You know how I feel about everything in my work. Thank you for this day because I know it is my day.


My wish, sana pwedeng birthday ko ulet bukas. Para makabawi naman ako sa sarili ko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment