Friday, August 13, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted something here - regardless if it is sensible or not.


Lately, I've been busy with a lot of things. 
Post activation stuff for the Johnson and Johnson project.
Then as my Ensure Milk project is about to break, preparations for the project piles up--Recruitment, Fabrication of uniforms, Meetings with the client and with my boss.
And then there is this another project for another milk brand that is in the process of approving the concept and the cost. It's a school program so I bet this would be fun.
Another project for another milk brand (yes, this is different from the first and second one) is ongoing but I'm not the direct AE for that, though in time, the project will be transferred to me because my tandem is about to file a leave.


So much for milk projects. 


As for my 'dancing' life, it has been 4 months since I last stepped onto a dance floor.
I am TERRIBLY missing it. 
I miss the beats.
I miss the bounce.
I miss learning a new dance.
I miss the way I perspire when I dance.
I miss going to ukay-ukay just to find a perfect costume for a performance.
I miss the people I dance with.


And as my 21st birthday approaches, I hope that I get to dance once again,
with the people I want to dance with.
With you. JOKE.


I can't wait to dance again. 




Hope this will come true in the nearest future I know. 
Tomorrow.
Or later.
After 1 hour?
or 5 mins?
Ok this is non-sense already.


(Breathe)


My boss is here.
Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment