Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sealed with a reward.

This was the looooooongest day at work. And it's a Saturday.


Friday night, I went on a little videoke party and stayed up until 4am. Slept at 4 and woke up at 6:30. 
Arrived home at 7:45, took a bath and was in the office at 8:30. Sat in front of the computer from 10am up to 6pm. Gaaahhhd. Where can I buy rest, please? 


Anyway, I was doing a report this whole day. Started at around 10am. While I was doing that, I had my laptop with me to download The Vampire Diaries latest episode (Episode 7: The Masquerade). What sucks is that, in 30 minutes, download was done! But I couldn't watch it because I have to finish the report. 


I thought I will be finishing at around 3pm. I even promised my officemate that we'll watch TVD together, (since she's also a fan)/ I went on doing the report but was not aware that it was already 4pm, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6pm.
My officemate already left and I'm still finishing the report. Finally emailed my output to my senior, I was thinking of watching TVD there. But then I feel so tired (of sitting all day looooooong, yes) so I decided to go straight home.


Finally, I sat down with my laptop and started with the episode. All through out, I was in awe.
                  .....
                  ......
                  ................


I can't breathe. It was a pretty heavy (heavy, is that the right term?) episode. BUT IT WAS AWESOME. GAAAAHHD. Nina Dobrev's really a great actress.

I told an officemate earlier (she is another officemate, different from the first mentioned) that I will watch TVD only when I get my reports done. It will be a reward thing to myself.

Well, yeah, it was a reward for me because I can see Katherine being sealed in the tomb by no other than Damon. But right after that, I felt something is missing.

That I guess is the episode 8. Can't wait for next week! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment