Monday, January 10, 2011

Late Post: New Year's Resolution

For the past years, I do not declare any New Year's Resolution for I believe it doesn't have to be New Year if you want to change things. However, there are some things that are only change-able during New Year and can be considered your New Year's Resolution.

For me, one big resolution that I have already started and MUST finish by the end of the year is...

be able to fill out and maximize my planner.

Yeah, right. I have had planners since way back but for some reason I stop using it by mid-year. Worst case, my planner last year was used only up to May. Ridiculous. 

This year, I will try to write something every single day. It's kinda fulfilling to see my planner filled with notes, plans, birthday reminders and other stuff. It's also motivating because my planner is something I worked hard for. Purchasing 17 cups of coffee is not easy but if it promises a very good looking planner, it's worth it in the end. Ha ha. Starting the year with my Starbucks Planner spells good vibes and I hope it goes on until the end of the year.

My Planner (is like this because I just got this from Google)
:))



So far, I know I am doing better in terms of using my planner. I managed to write small notes and birthday reminders and sometimes, my favorite song for the day. And then when I look back, it's refreshing to see it full of whatevers of my life. Ha ha. Sorry, lack of a better term.

I hope to break the record of my half-empty planners since I learned to use them. 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment