Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Firsts.

For the first time, I hated you today. 
I was pissed off, irritated and mad about you being late in our pre-scheduled training. You were absent yesterday and you knew you have to learn everything you missed but you came in 3 hours late today. Actually, I was not the only one who felt that way but everyone else. But the impact on me was different. I was really really mad that I blurted out words that I never thought I would actually say to you. Argh. 


It was really irritating because a lot of people has put so much effort to attend the training as often and as early as they can but you just walked in and out of it. Aaaaghh. Until now I still feel that irritation. I just hope it won't happen next time.


Another first time that happened tonight is one of my closest friends finally coming out. Well, only to me. Hehe. I have been friends with this guy for at least 3 years now. And since then, I knew who and what he is. (What meaning gender preference). But he never confirmed that to me before. Now, since he has a new someone in his life (which happens to be my close friend too), he finally confirmed it to me. 


I'm happy for them, of course. But more than anything, I'm happy because somehow you treat me as someone important to you. Disclosing your relationship is never too easy but you did it for me. So thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment