Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jealous

It was a day of highs and lows. 


But the main focus of my day was seeing you. Yes. I'm excited to see you. 
However, you didn't seem excited enough to see me. Contrary to your texts.


You were more engaged with the fact that I invited our close friend over to join our gathering.


You clung to him all day.
You sat beside him on the bus and during dinner.
You rode on his back like a horse (srsly)
You kept mentioning his name
And tapping his back
And putting your arms around him


And yes, it's a guy. And I'm talking about you, a guy.
I don't wanna say this, or even think about this but,
I think you're skewed.
It is some geometrical term opposite of straight.


So you might ask why I am doing this, or saying this
or ranting about this. 


Alright, alright. 
I guess I don't want to admit it yet but I think I'm starting to like you.
And I think I am jealous.


I can't believe I'm saying this (or rather, writing about this) and you are reading this!!!!!!
Not mad, boy, but please, come clean.
For the sake of everyone else.
Including yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment