Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My 2013 Bucketlist

2012 is all about CHANGES. 2013 will be about ACHIEVEMENTS.
Here are top 20 things I want to have/buy/do starting next week, January 1 :)


  1. Get a tattoo. Like real tattoo.
  2. Switch to Blackberry 9700 White. 
  3. Have my laptop's OS replaced. --> long overdue
  4. Have my valid IDs replaced. --> non-negotiable
  5. Get my diploma. --> another long overdue
  6. Buy/build a neat shoe organizer.
  7. iPod Touch 5th Gen. ULTIMATE.
  8. Lose weight.
  9. Go back to Boracay.
  10. Post at least 1 entry per week here in my blog.
  11. Perfect my QA. -->work.
  12. Avoid compliance fails. --> work as well. pretty hard but doable.
  13. Continue my perfect attendance.
  14. Buy a new pair of dancing shoes.
  15. Buy a set of make-up brushes. Just the basic ones.
  16. Win a dance competition.
  17. Spend quality time with my best friend at least once every month.
  18. Know how to use the sewing machine.
  19. Get drunk. -->pretty easy. ha!
  20. Get a boyfriend. -->serious please. haha
Let's see if how many of these things Imma be able to cross out. Will also be updating this every time I achieve one. Wuhooo! I'm excited!

Advance Happy New Year guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment