Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Happy Birthday Post

I felt a lot of pressure upon turning 23 last Thursday. For one, I need to plan out my future. Am I getting into a business? If yes, what business would it be? If not, what am I gonna do? Married with kids already? UGH. It's a lot to think about.

But yeah, some say you should go with the flow and I think that's better. (CRAZY MIND)

Well, to start things off, one of the early blessings I got before my birthday is getting into training for a call center agent post in Convergys. I applied Aug. 13 and got accepted the same day. And as of this writing, I am undergoing the Communications and Culture Training. Seriously, I don't know what to expect about this job. I don't know anything! This is not my field of expertise. I have zero knowledge, as I always say. But hey, who am I to say no to a big opportunity? Aside from the big chance of being a regular employee, I also get to meet new people, new friends, and probably a new love. (yes I had to include that). I just hope I pass this training and cope with the job as fast as I can. I know being in the BPO industry is not that easy as a lot of you might think but hey, I'm up to the challenge! And I'm actually really excited about this (minus all the requirements, really a hassle :) )

Well, I just want to thank God for another year and for giving me this opportunity. I just wish everything will go back to normal. I want to be busy again, with work, dancing and having a fun time. 

So much for this post. But to all those who remembered, thank you so much. 
God bless us!


No comments:

Post a Comment