Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sometimes life could really suck

I lost my iPod touch last Thursday. I was starting to get over it but I discovered the thief was hacking my email and blog accounts.


All of my email messages from February 18 to April 11 disappeared. Gone. And in this industry that I am in, it's very impossible that I did not receive any email in that span of time.


I was furious.


Because of that I immediately changed all my passwords from different accounts that I have - Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail.


To my dismay, the thief/hacker continued to "explore" my iPod.


I discovered today that my 2012 entries in this blog was deleted. What's left is until March 2011.


How cruel can he be?
This is just frustrating. 

1 comment:

  1. He? Me mga suspects ka ba nak? Why not conduct an investigation on your own. Dati nung nanakaw yung 6600 ko sa apartment sa elbi, nahuli ko yung housemate na kumuha. Me mega-confrontation scene. Ayun, nagbayad nalang sya kasi nabenta na nya.

    ReplyDelete