Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sabrina's Tell All





Last Saturday as I was able to tell this guy the feelings I had for him the past year. I told him how hurt I was, the moments that I cried, and the people I cried on to. I told him he was too nice, that's why I fell in love. I was jealous, so much jealous that I forgot our friendship.


All of these, I told him...
Laughing. With a smile.


Yes. Finally, I was able to open up to him. I told him everything and it was a good relief. It was as if nothing happened. We were both laughing at what happened the past month. I was actually laughing at myself. How could I do that? Then I was joking him that he was too nice and sweet that's why I fell. 


Oh well, I can finally say that I have moved on. This is one proof that time really heals all wounds. And I was capable of forgiving others, and letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment